Motorcycles Bike Wash
Basic Motorbike Wash:
Class 2A & 2B, $15
Class 2, $19
XL Bikes (Harley CVO, BMW GS, Goldwing equivalent): $25
• Pre-wash, rinse (NO pressure jet)
• Foam: PH neutral Shampoo, safe for your existing H9/ceramic coated
• Rim degreasing with Iron remover.
- Sonax Spray+Seal, based on sizes: + $6 - $8
*Most Popular, awesome Hydrophobicity that causes rain water to bead-off while riding,
- Chain degreasing with ECCO degreaser (corrosion safe as it's biodegradable) and lubricate with Muc-off lubricant. +$12
Premium Bike Grooming:
Class 2B: $50
Class 2A: $60
Class 2: $70
Class 2 Large full faring; ie: Hayabusa: $80
Class 2 XL Bikes (Harley D, Goldwing, BMW GS or equivalent): $100
• Foam shampoo and hand wash.
• Degrease rims. • Polish to remove all swirls & scratches on Painted area.
• Polish to shine painted surfaces
• Darken all engine parts and plastic. • Apply SONAX Polymer Sealant on all painted, Chrome and Rim surfaces, with estimate 6-month of protection.
- Chain degreasing with ECCO degreaser (does not hurt the pin and o-ring), with a chain brush and lubrication with Muc-off chain lube. additional + $12
- Chrome polishing additional + $30/up base on evaluation.
- Rust Removal $50/up base on evaluation.
Bike Ceramic Coating:
Basic Ceramic Coating with SONAX BaseCoat with CC36, Ceramic Coating on Paint + Metal and Vinyl Coat, life span is about 50 washes: $180 - $280.
Premium Ceramic Coating with SONAX EVO, life span is about 150 washes or more, sleek, glossy & awesome hydrophobicity. $280 - $380 based on the area to coat.
*Please Note: Appointment Only. Contact Us at 9181 1938 for more details.
Bike down time will be a about 4 hours.
Motorbike Helmet Coating & Polishing: $78 :
The coating creates a layer of protection against swirl and scratches, also brings out the shine, deepen the color and enhances the detail of your helmet. Before coating we will:
Clean up entire helmet
Polish till shine
Polish visor to remove swirl and light scratches
Coat visor with rain repellent
*Please Note: Helmet needs to cure over a day before use, please bring a spare.